Light and packable for minimalist fast hikes, the Ultralight Self-Inflating mats come in at 1 inch thick with the regular size weighing just over 1 pound. We keep the weight down by using a 30-D polyester and our Delta Core-V vertical coring which keeps body contact areas warmer while still offering great support and packability.
- Weight: Regular: 19 oz -- Lighter than a carton of egg
- Packed Size Comparison: Similar to a roll of paper towels
- Performance: Summer Mat: Perfect for any summer adventure, regardless of altitude.
- Durability: Woven 30D polyester face fabric chosen for its light weight and strength
- Woven 30D polyester face fabric chosen for its light weight and strength
- R-Value of 2.6
- 1 inch thick.
- Utilizes Delta Core-V technology, which keeps body contact areas warmer while still offering great support and pack-ability.
- Patent-pending multi-function valve twists over to allow the mat to be rolled tightly without fighting re-inflation as you go.
- Silicone print prevents your sleeping bag from slipping on the mat, or the mat slipping on the tent floor.
- Best Use: Ultralight Backpacking, Camping
- Comes With Stuff Sack
- Multi-function valve that prevents re-inflation as you pack up
- Fabric: 30D Polyester with an anti-slip print
- Foam: Delta Core-V technology
- R-Value: 2.6
- Season Rating: Summer and later spring / early fall
- Thickness: 1 in / 2.5 cm
- Dimensions: 4 ft 1 in x 20 in / 125 x 51 cm
- Packed Size: 4.25 x 11 in / 11 x 28 cm
- Weight: 13 oz / 385 g
- Dimensions: 5 ft 7 in x 20 in / 170 x 51 cm
- Packed Size: 4.75 x 11 in / 12 x 28 cm
- Weight: 18 oz / 520 g
- Dimensions: 6 ft x 20 in / 183 x 51 cm
- Packed Size: 5 x 11 in / 13 x 28 cm
- Weight: 19 oz / 550 g
- Dimensions: 6 ft 6 in x 25 in / 198 x 64 cm
- Packed Size: 5 x 13.5 in / 13 x 34 cm
- Weight: 1 lb 9 oz / 720 g