The North Face's Ventrix dynamic-venting insulation, now in a lighter 60 g weight, pairs with smooth-face fleece to create the perfect insulator for cooler days.
- Slim fit
- Lightweight, highly air-permeable fabrics throughout the body for breathability
- Smooth-face, high-low, striped-back fleece in the hood, side panels and underside of sleeves for comfort, breathability and mobility
- 60 g Ventrix stretch synthetic insulation throughout the body is perforated in the upper back for dynamic venting
- Micro-elastic binding at cuffs, thumbholes, hem and hood opening
- Exposed, VISLON center front zip with internal draft flap
- Exposed, secure-zip hand pockets
- Average Weight: 317 g (11.2 oz)
- Center Back: 26.5"
- Body: 30D x 20D 64 g/m2 92% nylon, 8% elastane with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Hood, side panels and underside of sleeves: 186 g/m2 100% polyester
- Insulation: 60 g Ventrix - 100% polyester stretch synthetic insulation