Purpose-built for high-output ski-mountaineering missions, these lightweight, wind-resistant softshell pants are designed with stretch, so they'll move with you while you get after it.
- The Summit Series Ski Mountaineering Collection offers a complete skimo system
- Durable double-weave fabric with four-way stretch
- Low-profile waistband with integrated adjustable belt
- Fully functional, two-way zip-fly with snap closure
- Articulated knees for improved movement
- 10" side-vent zips
- Secure-zip thigh pocket with beacon loop
- 8" side zips feature stretch-panel gusset and dual-snap closure at ankle that fits over ski-touring boots
- Keprotec-reinforced kickpatches for added durability
- Avg Weight: 450 G (15.8 Oz)
- Inseam: 29"
- Fabric: 70D Nylon X 14D 225 G/M2 WindWall 74% Nylon, 15% Polyster, 11% Elastane Stretch Double Weave