Made of a soft and durable 83% recycled nylon/17% spandex blend, our Reversible Seaglass Bay Bottoms are built for long surf sessions in warm tropical water. Fitting straight across the hips, they have straps that wrap around the front of the suit and a minimal-coverage seat for reduced drag. The reversible design provides multiple wear options. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Body fabric is made of a soft and durable 83% recycled nylon/17% spandex blend
- Low-rise, minimal-coverage swimsuit bottoms with a straight, across-the-hip fit
- Narrow straps wrap around the front of the suit
- Reversible color options
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Body: 5.4-oz 83% recycled nylon/17% spandex jersey. Lining: 4-oz 88% nylon/12% spandex jersey. Fair Trade Certified sewn