The Long-Sleeved Pastel P-6 Logo Responsibili-Tee is made from a comfortable and sturdy 50/50 blend of recycled cotton/postconsumer recycled polyester. The fabric reduces our need for petroleum to make raw materials and cuts landfill and incinerator waste. The shirt has the look of a crew sweatshirt with an open neckline, raglan sleeves and rib-knit cuffs and hem for a clean finish. Patagonia original art inspired by a vintage Patagonia label is screen-printed using inks that are PVC- and phthalate-free. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Casual long-sleeved tee with the look of a crew sweatshirt
- Ribbed hem and cuffs
- Made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Patagonia original design inspired by vintage Patagonia label
- 5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester. Fabric is certified as bluesign approved. Fair Trade Certified sewn