Some things are classic for a reason - little black dresses, Audrey Hepburn films and indigo dye. Going on a cool 6,000 years, indigo dye is known for its rich hue and graceful ageing process. Toad&Co's Indigo Skye Shirt falls right in line. Mid-weight 100% organic cotton is indigo dyed then brushed for a cozy flannel touch (another classic). Offered in two yarn-dye stripes and plaids, and a relaxed fit, the Indigo Skye Shirt will take on a beloved and unique look over the years. Well-crafted quality will never go out of style.
- Wash-and-wear easy care
- Button placket
- Button through patched—on chest pockets
- Back yoke with box pleat
- Button-cuff closure
- Curved shirt-tail hem
- 27" front, 28.5" back length
- Fabric: Indigo Flannel - 100% Organic Cotton
- Indigo dye is known the world over for its unique character and graceful aging. So we idigo-dyed durable organic cotton then brushed it to soft perfection for a classic flannel. Our two great loves have become one.
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. See garment tags for additional details.