Pants built for the 5AM workout before the long haul nonstop to Sydney. Versatile, lightweight technical fabric with 4-way stretch is combined with knitted, stretchy fabric at the waistband and cuffs. Body fabric sheds light moisture and provides 50+ UPF sun protection. Knitted, elasticized waistband and cuffs allow for mobility and comfort, cuffs can be worn down or pushed up for a cool modern look. Two front drop-in pockets with tonal double-needle stitching detail; two rear patch pockets.
- Lightweight polyester/spandex with a soft knit waistband and cuffs, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Pull-on jogger style that stays in place with hidden elastic drawcord built into the waistband
- Two front drop-in handwarmer pockets with tonal double-needle stitch detail; two rear pockets (one with a secure zipper)
- Elasticized cuffs at the ankle can be worn down or pushed up to calves
- Regular rise
- Inseam: 26
- Body: 4.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex with 4-way stretch, a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection. Waistband and cuffs: 8.6-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey knit with miDori bioSoft for added wicking and softness, and Polygiene permanent odor control. Body fabric is certified as bluesign approved