With shock absorption, structured heel support and a soft, comfortable collar, this trail-tested hiking boot is ideal for day hikes and overnights. Multi-directional tread keeps you stable on tough terrain.
- METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- Cleansport NXT for natural odor control
- 4mm multi directional lugs
- Heel support structure
- KEEN.Dry waterproof breathable membrane
- KEEN.Zorb strobel
- Stability shank
- Waterproof nubuck and textile upper
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Textile lining
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
Weight: 16.4 oz / 464.9 g
CARE: KEEN carefully selected leather uppers designed to last. Then again, if you're wearing your KEENs daily, they won't always be scuff and dirt-free. To treat day to day wear and tear, especially on lighter color leathers, we recommend using a leather cleaner and conditioner.