We designed Capilene Cool Trail, our softest performance knit, to keep you cool and dry when you’re active, while providing day-long, next-to-skin comfort. Quick to wick moisture and quick to dry, Capilene Cool Trail feels like cotton yet performs with the wicking efficiency of polyester for running, biking, travel or all of the above in the same day. Made of 4-oz 100% polyester spun jersey it has a soft hand, a light weight and Polygiene permanent odor control so you stay welcome among friends at the end of the day. Details include underarm gussets for complete mobility and chafe-free comfort, a supple self-fabric scoop neck that wicks moisture and glides smoothly over skin, an internal locker loop for easy hanging, a drop tail design that stays put under a harness or hip belt, a tagless design that won’t itch your skin and a clean, snag-free woven label on the front-hem.
- Comfortable self-fabric scoop neck wicks moisture and won’t bind
- Raglan sleeve construction with underarm gussets for chafe-free comfort and range of motion
- Locker loop makes it easy to hang dry
- No tags at neck for itch-free comfort
- Drop tail to keep length in place during movement
- P-6 woven label at left-front hem
- 4-oz 100% polyester spun jersey with Polygiene permanent odor control. Fabric is certified as bluesign approved