The new Patagonia Women's Transitional Parka features high-loft HyperDAS insulation that is exceptionally warm and compressible, and it’s kept in place with wide baffles that keep the insulation in where it should be—the attached hood providing extra warmth.
Treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, the Women's Transitional Parka has a recycled polyester shell that repels light rain and snow. The center-front zipper continues through the high collar.
Princess seams on the Transitional, front and back, ensure a flattering fit.
- Wide baffles keep heat in, allowing insulation to do its job and keep you toasty; attached hood provides extra warmth
- Modern raglan sleeves allow for addition movement
- Center-front Vislon zipper
- On-seam zippered handwarmer pockets
- Angled cuffs with gaskets to keep out the cold
- Flattering princess seams front and back
- Shell fabric is certified as bluesign approved
- Hip length
- Shell: 100% recycled polyester down-proof taffeta
- Insulation: 100-g 100% polyester nonwoven HyperDAS