The Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Pants do exactly what pared-down rain wear should: They keep you dry through steady showers or thunder storms and they do it with breathability and no zero excess.
Torrentshell Pants feature packable rain protection that pulls on easily over boots, these pants take a responsible step forward with a 100% recycled nylon face fabric; waterproof/breathable H2No Performance Standard reliability.
- 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable H2No Performance Standard shell with a 100% recycled nylon face
- Pull-on elasticized waistband with internal drawcord
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets have mesh pocket bags, storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Articulated knees for optimal mobility
- Welted, DWR-treated 2-way side zips extend from cuff to thigh for easy pull-on over boots and double as vents; partially elasticized cuffs adjust with a snap tab closure
- Pants self-stuff into left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Fabric is bluesign approved
- Weight: 9.3 oz
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 50-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
See "Overview" below for more sizing information.