This thigh-length Shelburne Parka, is the perfect jacket for those frigid days when you require maximum protection. This TEI 3 jacket is sure to keep you warm without sacrificing style.
- Quilt-through design
- 2-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Removable fur ruff with a shaping wire stands up to harsh winds
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Exterior cuffs are adjustable with snap closures, while recessed rib-knit cuffs lock in heat
- Back vent with snap closures adds range of motion when opened up
- Placket with snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 2 exterior pockets: fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with snap closures
- 2 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, drop-in pocket
- WASH CARE: Dry clean only. Remove fur ruff before dry cleaning
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
- Fit: Slim
- Length: Long-thigh
- Fill: 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Down origin: North America
- Coyote Fur Ruff: Removable
- Fur origin: North America
- Comfort Rated: 15°F / -5°F
- ARCTIC TECH: Canada Goose's most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates. Water resistant, durable, warm and wind resistant.