Please Note: To insure this product is delivered safely, an additional shipping cost will be charged.
This mid-length parka is crafted from Canada Goose's durable Arctic Tech fabric that's designed to face harsh elements. Wear it sleek and straight or tighten the adjustable waist to create an A-line silhouette, which helps keep icy drafts out. A longer back hem offers superior protection from cold and wind.
- 2-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Removable fur ruff with a shaping wire stands up to harsh winds
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Waist features interior drawcord to customize fit and retain warmth
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- Hem is longer in the back for added coverage. Back gusset with zipper closure opens up to adjust fit and add range of motion without compromising warmth and protection
- Placket with military button closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 2 exterior pockets: fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with top flap and snap closures
- 2 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, mesh drop-in pocket
- WASH CARE: Dry clean only. Remove fur ruff before drycleaning
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
- Fit: Slim
- Length: Mid-thigh
- Fill: 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Down origin: North America
- Coyote Fur Ruff: Removable
- Fur origin: North America
- Comfort Rated: 15°F / -5°F
- ARCTIC TECH: Canada Goose's most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates. Water resistant, durable, warm and wind resistant.