The PhD Ski Light helps keep your feet warm and dry even on the longest days. Smartwool placed cushioning where skiers need it most: on the shin to combat shin bang and on the bottom of the foot for warmth and impact protection. Patent-pending Indestructawool technology provides ultimate durability to make sure your socks are ready to go, run after run, while a women's-specific fit offers a narrower heel and overall slimmer fit.
- PhD: Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- Women's Specific Fit: Narrower profile provides perfect women's specific fit
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System: Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Indestructawool: Indestructawool technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh Venting: Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Light Cushion: Light cushioned shin and sole for impact absorption and warmth
- Sock Height: Over the Calf
- Virtually Seamless toe
- 13" overall height
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 42% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Care: Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out. Do Not Bleach. Tumble Dry Low. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean.