Light and slim fitted, the HyBridge Lite Coat leverages Canada Goose's expertise in down insulation while ensuring outstanding mobility. With flexible fabric along its sides and weighing less than half a pound, it is perfect for active wear, layering and fast packing.
- Reflective tape on back of collar for added visibility in low light
- Cozy around your neck, the brushed tricot-lined collar provides added comfort and warmth.
- Thermal Mapping (TM) strategically places down where the body needs it most to maximize warmth, flexibility and breathability
- Quilt-through design keeps this layer lightweight, easy to move in and reduces pack size
- Tensile-Tech fabric under arms and side panels for extended comfort and maximized fit
- Heavy-duty, 2-way locking front zipper with wind guard underneath for extra element protection
- The insulated wind guard which extends under the center front zipper, provides additional protection against high winds
- Stretch cuff binding with thumb loops help sleeves stay put and make layering easy
- Hand pockets with zipper closure and an internal stretch mesh pocket to store the essentials
- An ideal travel companion, the Hybridge Lite Jacket easily packs into the exterior left pocket
- WASH CARE: Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, line dry
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
- Fit: Slim
- Length: Mid-thigh
- Fill: 800 Fill Power Hutterite White Goose Down
- Down origin: North America
- Lightweight: 40°F / 25°F
- FEATHER-LIGHT-10D: Feather-light durability ideal for layering and high-intensity performance.
- TENSILE-TECH: Soft shell material with dynamic multi-axis stretch and breathable hardface fleece that is highly abrasion resistant and breathable.