Please Note: To insure this product is delivered safely, an additional shipping cost will be charged.
Light and slim fitted, the HyBridge Lite Coat leverages Canada Goose's expertise in down insulation while ensuring outstanding mobility. With flexible fabric along its sides and weighing less than half a pound, it is perfect for active wear, layering and fast packing.
- Reflective tape on back of collar for added visibility in low light
- Cozy around your neck, the brushed tricot-lined collar provides added comfort and warmth.
- Thermal Mapping (TM) strategically places down where the body needs it most to maximize warmth, flexibility and breathability
- Quilt-through design keeps this layer lightweight, easy to move in and reduces pack size
- Tensile-Tech fabric under arms and side panels for extended comfort and maximized fit
- Heavy-duty, 2-way locking front zipper with wind guard underneath for extra element protection
- The insulated wind guard which extends under the center front zipper, provides additional protection against high winds
- Stretch cuff binding with thumb loops help sleeves stay put and make layering easy
- Hand pockets with zipper closure and an internal stretch mesh pocket to store the essentials
- An ideal travel companion, the Hybridge Lite Jacket easily packs into the exterior left pocket
- WASH CARE: Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, line dry
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
- Fit: Slim
- Length: Mid-thigh
- Fill: 800 Fill Power Hutterite White Goose Down
- Down origin: North America
- Lightweight: 40°F / 25°F
- FEATHER-LIGHT-10D: Feather-light durability ideal for layering and high-intensity performance.
- TENSILE-TECH: Soft shell material with dynamic multi-axis stretch and breathable hardface fleece that is highly abrasion resistant and breathable.