Please Note: To insure this product is delivered safely, an additional shipping cost will be charged.
With a windproof design, quilted ripstop nylon shell and mid-thigh length the Camp Hooded Jacket provides the perfect amount of warmth and protection for cooler evenings.
- Packs into interior zipper pocket for easy storage in unpredictable weather and doubles as a travel pillow
- Mid-length for extra coverage and element protection
- Adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Power Stretch cuffs enhance fit and add comfort
- Storm flap underneath 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 2 exterior pockets: tricot fabric lined hand warmer pockets with zipper closures
- 2 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, drop-in pocket
- WASH CARE: Do not dry clean. Machine wash cold with mild detergent on gentle cycle. Front loading machine only. Tumble dry on cool setting.
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
- Versatile: 30°F / 5°F, Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
- Basecamp-20D: Windproof and versatile
- Classic and enduring ripstop construction that has proven the test of time with variable, windproof construction, providing the most reliable all-conditions performance and versatility.
- Fit: Slim
- Length: Mid-thigh
- Fill: 750 Fill Power Hutterite White Duck Down
- Down origin: North America