This trim hybrid hoody is designed as an active-use insulation layer, providing vital core warmth with liberal mobility and breathability. Lightweight and compressible, the Atom LT Hoody features Coreloft insulation in the torso, arms and hood. The side panels and underarms feature Polartec Power Stretch with Hardface Technology, delivering stretch mobility and breathability. A wind and moisture resistant outer shell extends stand-alone usability.
The benefit of taffeta fabrics is their light, airy nature with an ability to turn aside wind. The Atom series have a taffeta outer lining that is treated with DWR (durable water resistant) finish to give them a long-lasting ability to shed moisture. DWR protects against light precipitation.
Mid layers that can function as outer layers have varied degrees of weather shedding capability; they also have varied degrees of moisture management. In addition to being made of breathable Coreloft insulation, the Atom LT has breathable side panels of Polartec Power Stretch with Hardface technology to help regulate temperature during exertion.
Highly compressible, Atom pieces pack down into a tiny parcel of stored warmth. Store the jacket inside its own pocket, or tuck it into a sleeve or inside the hood if you are not restricted by space. A quick shake restores the original loft, time and again.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Composite construction
- Breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- Adjustable, low profile uninsulated StormHood
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Laminated hem
- Internal chest pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Weight: 330 g / 11.6 oz
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length
- Polartec Power Stretch with Hardface Technology - 88% polyester, 12% elastane, 230 g/m². A four-way stretch fabric that allows for excellent athletic movement and good breathability to maintain comfort. Some products feature Hardface Technology for a higher level of abrasion resistance.
- Coreloft 60 (60 g/m²) insulation. Made with highly crimped multi-denier siliconized polyester yarn, this lightweight, breathable, and thermally efficient, 100% polyester staple fibre is very compressible and has excellent loft retention.
- Tyono 20 denier shell with DWR treatment - 100% nylon