For above-knee coverage and superior protection in cold temperatures, the Kinley Parka is an ideal choice. Inspired by the rugged functionality of our coveted Kensington design, this newer version is updated with a cinched waist and a snorkel hood, holding essential warmth close to the body.
- Adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection
- Collar is lined with rib-knit fabric for added comfort while recessed rib-knit cuffs lock in heat
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Elastic at back of waist and exterior snaps to customize fit
- Back vent with snap closures adds range of motion when opened up
- Interior backpack straps allow jacket to be carried hands-free over the shoulders
- Placket with snap closures over 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 4 exterior pockets: 2 fleece-lined hand warmer pockets with zipper closures, 2 lower drop-in pockets with snap closures
- 1 interior pocket: security pocket with zipper closure
- WASH CARE: Dry clean only.
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
- Fit: Slim
- Length: Mid-thigh
- Fill: 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Down origin: North America
- Comfort Rated: 15°F / -5°F
- ARCTIC TECH: Canada Goose's most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates. Water resistant, durable, warm and wind resistant.