Please Note: To insure this product is delivered safely, an additional shipping cost will be charged.
The HyBridge Base Jacket is the latest addition to the award winning HyBridge collection. It's made using Canada Goose Thermal Mapping technology, a technique that strategically places performance fabrics where you need them to maximize warmth, breathability and movement in the areas an active body needs it most. This lightweight layer is a perfect travel companion.
- Articulated sleeves with Tensile-Knit fabric at flex points (under arms and up along shoulder blades) for added range of motion
- Thermal Mapping technology places performance fabrics where you need them the most to maximize warmth, breathability and movement
- Down-filled hood for added warmth and element protection, is adjustable 2-ways for enhanced fit. Hood stows away into collar when not needed
- Brushed tricot at chin guard for comfort
- Storm flap which extends under the centre front zipper provides additional protection against high winds
- Interior pockets: 1 security pocket with zipper closure on wearers left
- WASH CARE: Do not dry clean. Machine wash cold with mild detergent
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
- Fit: Regular
- Length: Hip
- Fill: 800 Fill Power Hutterite White Goose Down
- Down origin: North America
- Versatile: 30°F / 5°F
- STRATI-FORMA 30D: A lightweight, water-resistant nylon fabric with a premium semi-matte finish and textured micro twill.
- TENSILE-KNIT: A double weave 3-layer fabric with multi-axis stretch for ultimate flexibility and movement.