The HyBridge Base Jacket is the latest addition to the award winning HyBridge collection. It's made using Canada Goose Thermal Mapping technology, a technique that strategically places performance fabrics where you need them to maximize warmth, breathability and movement in the areas an active body needs it most. This lightweight layer is a perfect travel companion.
- Articulated sleeves with Tensile-Knit fabric at flex points (under arms and up along shoulder blades) for added range of motion
- Thermal Mapping technology places performance fabrics where you need them the most to maximize warmth, breathability and movement
- Down-filled hood for added warmth and element protection, is adjustable 2-ways for enhanced fit. Hood stows away into collar when not needed
- Brushed tricot at chin guard for comfort
- Storm flap which extends under the centre front zipper provides additional protection against high winds
- Interior pockets: 1 security pocket with zipper closure on wearers left
- WASH CARE: Do not dry clean. Machine wash cold with mild detergent
- Made in Canada with domestic and imported materials.
- Fit: Regular
- Length: Hip
- Fill: 800 Fill Power Hutterite White Goose Down
- Down origin: North America
- Versatile: 30°F / 5°F
- STRATI-FORMA 30D: A lightweight, water-resistant nylon fabric with a premium semi-matte finish and textured micro twill.
- TENSILE-KNIT: A double weave 3-layer fabric with multi-axis stretch for ultimate flexibility and movement.