The Temp360 Women's 5V Battery Heated Base Layer Pants are revolutionary in the world of heated clothing. Using the patented 5V signal technology, it allows for most 5V battery to be used with the Temp360 garments. Comes with a powerful Temp360 5V Power Bank 6000mAh. This power bank powers your garment and can also charge your phone, tablet, or any USB charged device. The Temp360 base layer pants are a great option for people who want to stay warm but not wear bulky layers. The pants are designed to be worn under another garment as a base layer. Temp360 battery heated apparel utilizes innovative technology designed to warm the core body temperature. These revolutionary garments feature built-in heating panels and are made with material that provides lightweight warmth, comfort, and versatility. Temp360 heated garments use FAR infrared heating and heat reflective technology to deliver hours of heat and comfort. Temp360 allows you to stay warming and enjoy outdoor winter activities longer than ever before.
Note: Heating times will diminish if used to charge other devices.
How to Use:
1. Power Up - Charge the provided 5-Volt batteries.
2. Plug-In - Connect the batteries to the USB cords located in the pocket on the top of the sock.
3. Turn On - Press and hold the touch-button control on the sock for 3 seconds. Press button to cycle through the heat settings.
- 3 setting temperature touch-button control
- Tri-Zone heating panel system
- Heats up to 4.5 hours
- Machine washable
- Polyester/Spandex material