The BUFF UV Multifunctional Headband offers thermal efficiency, built-in sun protection, seamless construction and the moisture-wicking performance of COOLMAX PRO fiber. Comfortable as a headband or under a helmet, and wearable nine different ways, the versatile Multifunctional Headband is the choice for hot summer runs, rides, and hikes!
- Product formerly called: UV Half BUFF
- Blocks 95% of UV rays*
- Multifunctional - 9+ Ways to Wear
- 100% seamless construction
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying, breathable
- COOLMAX PRO performance fiber
- Polygiene fabric treatment helps control odors
- Product Dimensions: (approx.) 9 x 9.5"
- Weight: 0.65 oz
- Fabric Content: 100% polyester microfiber
- Hand or machine wash in warm water with mild soap
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not bleach
- Do not machine dry
- Do not iron
Polygiene Active Odor Control: Permanent effect, lasts the lifetime of the garment. Environmentally friendly application.
COOLMAX PRO: A special four-channel fiber forms a transport system that pulls moisture away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric. It then dries that moisture faster than any other fabric to thermoregulate the body
Ultraviolet Protection Blocks 95% of UV radiation.* Ultraviolet radiation, or UV, is present in sunlight. Sunburn is a sign that your skin has received too much UV. Overexposure to UV over many years can cause more serious health problems such as skin cancer or cataracts. Garments that are sensibly designed for sun protection like this one reduce your UV exposure
Samples of fabrics have been tested for erythemally effective UV protection by LEITAT—Textile Technology Center in accordance with the standard AS/NZS4399:1996. “Sun protective clothing—Evaluation and Classification”, results ranged from 93.3% (UPF>15) to 98.0% (UPF>50) averaging 95% UV protection (UPF>20)