In high heat and humidity, our Tropic Comfort Hoody II is the next best thing to a cool breeze. It’s now made from fast-drying, ultralight Capilene Cool Daily fabric-prints are 100% recycled polyester, heathers are 100% polyester (50% recycled)-that stretches with your body, provides 50+ UPF sun protection, wicks away perspiration and keeps things fresh with Polygiene permanent odor control. The design floats over the skin with a relaxed silhouette so you can stay comfortable and focus on the fishing; the generous hood fits easily over a baseball cap, while longer sleeves with thumb holes cover the hands for additional protection in hot sun. All told, it’s a simple, one-piece, pullover sun solution for anglers who’d rather not mess around with gloves, neck gaiters and broad-brim hats. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Comfortable, ultralight jersey provides the best sun protection and is ideal for any outdoor activity; same fabric as the Capilene Cool Daily styles
- Classic, hoody silhouette with generous hood designed to fit over a baseball cap
- Thumb holes for added sun protection for the backs of the hands
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Patagonia original art (FTVA, FTCE)
- Prints: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey. Heathers: 3.7-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey. Both with Polygiene permanent odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is certified as bluesign approved. Fair Trade Certified sewn