We make the Trail Harbor Polo to compliment your day with cool-wearing, easy-flowing comfort. It has a contemporary look and a soft breathable fabric that blends hemp and organic cotton for a breezy, flow-anywhere feel on the skin. The traditional polo styling features a three-button, lie-flat front placket (buttons made from coconut shells) and a supple, fold-down collar. A patch pocket on the chest holds your sunglasses and the vented hem allows a greater range of mobility. The Trail Harbor Polo is also Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Made of a soft, breathable 55% hemp/45% organic cotton blend
- Patch pocket on left chest
- three-button lie-flat placket
- Vented hem keeps shirt in place when tucked in and provides greater range of motion
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- 4.7-oz 55% hemp/45% organic cotton jersey. Fair Trade Certified sewn