If you believe backpacks are superior but hate dorky ones, get serious with the Divison. Its clean exterior appearance belies its very nerdy interior. Its laptop sleeve is Timbuk2's most lux, its organization on point, and access beyond easy (i.e. rear access to laptop). It's even designed to sit upright while you dig inside. Cloaked in a beautiful base fabric, its sternum straps tuck-away to keep excess strap flap at bay and an airmesh back panel keeps your dress shirt dry. Pair that with covertly suspended backpack straps that sit naturally on your shoulders with a grab handle worth grabbing, and you'll want to give it a raise.
- Water Bottle Pocket
- Incredible Organization
- External compression straps for cinching or expanding
- Internal organizer for pens, phones, and other small stuff
- Large main compartment fits books, lunch, and a light jacket
- Rear access to laptop pocket keeps your device protected while giving more space in the main compartment for your other stuff
- Removable sternum strap
- Fits 15" laptop
- Width: 11.0"
- Height: 17.3"
- Depth: 4.33"
- Weight: 2.1 lbs
- Volume: 22.00 L / 1,343 cu in