Designed with winter training in mind, the Tech Trainer Hybrid Pants combine strategically zoned technical fabrics for the ultimate cold-weather performance bottoms. The Tech Trainer’s main body features midweight terry fabric that blends merino wool, nylon and LYCRA for a premium combination of warmth, stretch and durability. Zoned, air-permeable panels of Pertex Quantum Air fabric feature a DWR finish and offer breathability and protection across a range of weather conditions. The contoured waist features a low-profile internal drawcord to dial in the perfect fit, and the gusseted design allows for unrestricted range of motion. Flatlock stitching prevents chafing while you're moving fast, and a zippered back stash pocket store a key, card or cash.
- Hybrid construction with zoned woven overlay panels at front panel for core warmth and protection
- Zoned air permeable Pertex quantum air fabric for breathability and optimal comfort in all conditions
- LYCRA content for stretch and mobility, elastic waist
- Low profile single internal drawcord for adjustability
- Flatlock seams prevent chafing
- Zippered hand pockets
- Tapered leg opening
- Gussetted back leg with reflective zips for visibility in low light and easy on/off
- Gusset for comfort and mobility
- Icebreaker reflective heat transfer logo
- Inseam: Large = 79.4cm / 31¼"
- Fabric: Body: 46% Nylon, 38% Merino Wool, 16% LYCRA. Overlay: 100% Nylon
- Product Weight: Medium = 400g / 14.1 oz