This isn't the Speed Lite 20's first rodeo, from trail running to day hikes to ski races, it's been around the mountain a time or two, super lightweight and compact, forget that you're carrying layers, snacks, and hydration until you need them.
- Breathable Foam Back: Breathable Foam Back minimizes perspiration
- Side Pockets: stretch side pockets provide additional storage space
- Removable Hip Belt
- Sternum Strap: The sternum strap stabilizes the pack on the shoulders.
- Valuables Pocket
- Stretch Compartment: compartment to stowe sweaty/wet clothes
- SOS-Label: provides the most important tips in case of emergency
- Hydration System 3.0 L compatible
- Safety light loop: A small safety light can be attached to the loop at the front of the pack.
- Attachment loops for helmet holder: Helmet holder is available as an accessory and allows easy and safe helmet storage.
- Lite System: Deuter's lightweight backpacks come into their own during endurance sports and Alpine day treks. Reduced to the essential, they are ideal for comfortably carrying light to medium loads depending on the volume. However, lightness must never come at the expense of durability. That is and always was Deuter's corporate philosophy, because disposable products put a strain on the environment and a backpack that falls apart high up in the mountains can also be dangerous.
(SPEED) LITE SYSTEM BACK SYSTEM
- ERGONOMICAL SHOULDER STRAPS
Carrying comfort and perfect fit through ergonomically S-shaped shoulder straps with easy to adjust chest strap.
- THE EXTREME LIGHT AND MINIMALISTIC COMPACT LITE BACK SYSTEM
provides carrying comfort for low to medium loads. It provides a close and safe fit for challenging terrain a by padded back with ventilated 3D-AirMesh.
- EXTENSIVE FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT
and an optimum load centre thanks to the unusual athletic V-cut.
- Weight: 1 lb 1 oz
- Volume: 20 liters
- Size: 18 / 10 / 7.1 (H x W x D) Inch
- Polyester: 30% / Nylon: 70%
- 210D PA
We use the Nylon material in hard wearing 420 denier and 210 denier density. Special high density denier polyamide offers high abrasion resistance with it's very tight weave. This top quality fabric is used for Guide backpacks and Travel range models. PU coating.