The Small Fitz Roy Scope Responsibili-Tee Tank is made from a comfortable 50/50 blend of recycled cotton/postconsumer recycled polyester. The fabric reduces our need for petroleum to make raw materials and cuts landfill and incinerator waste. Tank top silhouette and low-profile seams at arms and neck allow for chafe-free comfort and freedom of movement. Taped shoulder seams provide comfort and fit retention. Original artwork by Neil Hubert is screen-printed using PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Fair Trade Certified sewn.
- Representing the next evolution of Patagonia tees
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Artist: Neil Hubert
- 5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester. Fabric is certified as bluesign approved. Fair Trade Certified sewn