Backcountry skiing in British Columbia, alpine climbing in Chamonix, trekking in Nepal - international adventure requires a mountain of equipment. Enlist the aid of Osprey's Shuttle 130L/36" to roll your gear to the end of the pavement. Made of bombproof ballistic nylon fabric, this wheeled duffle boasts nearly 8,000 cubic inches of carrying capacity.
The bag rolls on extra-large, sealed-bearing wheels. Osprey's extra wide HighRoad chassis has a tough ABS plastic base laced with aluminum stays to create a stable backbone for heavy loads. StraightJacket compression, padded sidewalls and multiple exterior bumpers protect your gear from the ravages of international baggage handlers.
Open the panel zipper to access the voluminous main compartment. There you'll find a series of inner storage pockets lining the periphery. There's also a collapsible zippered lower compartment to confine dirty laundry.
Exterior features include a top zippered pocket for quick access to small items and a large zippered panel pocket with a drain port for damp storage. There's a dedicated tablet/magazine pouch for easy access to layover entertainment, and the internal ID card holder helps return the Shuttle 130 back to you should it go astray while making a tight connection between Frankfurt and Kathmandu.
- TOP ZIPPERED POCKET - Top zippered pocket provides easy access to liquids and valuables
- STRAIGHTJACKET COMPRESSION - This system secures loads and adds stability to the pack utilizing three external compression straps and padded side walls to wrap internal contents of the pack
- PADDED CARRY HANDLES - Low profile padded carry handles on top and sides of the bag help out when you need a lift.
- REAR PANEL POCKET - Rear panel pocket dedicates itself to tablets/magazines and has an ID card window for quick identification
- PROTECTIVE BUMPERS - Multiple protective bumpers along the backpanel help protect the highest potential wear points of the frame
- LARGE COLLAPSIBLE LOWER COMPARTMENT - Separate lower compartment is ideal for wet gear, ski boots, hardware or other items that are best stowed away from soft goods and fragile items
- COMPANION PIECE STRAP - Strap allows you to attach a daypack or gear duffel so you can move free and easy and it stows when not in use
- LOCKABLE MAIN COMPARTMENT ZIPPERS - Lockable zippers designed to work with TSA approved travel locks to protect your gear from theft
- LARGE ZIPPERED REAR PANEL POCKET - The zippered rear panel pocket offers additional storage for items such as dirty laundry, a jacket or muddy shoes
- Volume: 7933 IN3 / 130 L
- Dimensions: 36H X 16W X 15D IN.
- Weight: 9.13 LBS.
- Main: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- Accent: 1680D Ballistic Nylon
- Bottom: 1680D Ballistic Nylon