Tested in some of the heartiest downpours in the world, the Backpacker Magazine award-winning "Sea Som" is a rainy day classic.
The shell on the Outdoor Research Seattle Sombrero offers ultimate waterproof protection, and the brushed lining wicks perspiration away from the skin. The brim directs water away from your face when in monsoon-like conditions.
- Fabric Performance: Waterproof, Fully Seam-Taped, Breathable, Wicking, Tricot Lined Crown, Laminated Construction, UPF 50+
- Design Features: Floating Foam-Stiffened Brim with Hook/Loop Adjustment, Varied Brim Width, Embroidered OR Logo
- Functional Details: Internal Adjustable Cinch-Band, Removable Chin Cord, Packable, Crushable
- Avg. Weight: 3.2 oz (L)
- Crown: GORE-TEx 3L, 100% nylon, 70D plain weave
- Brim: 100% nylon, 70D plain weave with PU coating
- Lining: 100% polyester, tricot
Size: (Measure in inches around your head where the headwear would fit comfortably)
- Small: 21 1/2" - 22"
- Medium: 22 1/4" - 22 7/8"
- Large: 23" - 23 5/8"
- xL: 23 7/8" - 24"