This classic waterproof mid is as comfortable on backpacking trips as it is tromping through late-season snowpack. With mesh vents for added breathability, our proven B-DRY Waterproof membrane, a supportive heel cup designed to shave weight and asymmetrical collar for comfort. It’s an off-road machine capable of whatever you throw its way.
- O FIT Insole
- Low density EVA pods - Provides cushioning & comfort
- Medium density EVA throughout - Underfoot support without loss of cushioning
- Moisture wicking top layer - Helps keep feet dry & comfortable
- High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
- High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning
- Sawtooth Midsole
Great for everyday, whether it's on the AT or your local trail. Featuring a duel-density EVA midsole that provides cushioning and stability and a nylon shank that gives added support under foot.
- Sawtooth Outsole
A thru-hiker cult favorite and classic Oboz outsole, built to be versatile, flexible and supportive.
The map molded in the bottom of the outsole features the Sawtooth mountain range near Sun Valley, Idaho.
- B-DRY Waterproof
There's no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There's also no denying the ability of Oboz' proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
- Volume: Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
- Width: Standard
- Men's standard width is C in the heel and D in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Upper Material:
- Waterproof Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane
- 3D molded heel counter
- Weight: M9(1/2 PR): 19 oz./539 grams