In mountaineering, the lead Sherpa of an expedition is referred to as the Sardar and the Sardar Shirt, which was inspired by garments worn of the first Everest expedition, has a wealth of qualities that make it stand out. Side slits add to its ease of movement, and its seams are set off the shoulders to avoid chafing from packs.
- Inspired by shirts worn on the first Everest expedition
- Side slits for added ease of movement
- Seams are placed away from shoulder tops to avoid chafing under pack straps
- With a UPF rating of 50+ this garment will give you greater control over your overall level of UV exposure
- Weight: 450 g. (16.07 oz.)
- Fabric: Two-sided brushed twill made of 60% cotton / 40% polyester