Terms & Conditions of Customer Rewards Program for Members
How to become a member
Terms & Conditions of Membership
Terms and Conditions
- Membership to the Rewards Club is open to all residents of the United States. Uncle Dan’s and Rock/Creek have the right to accept or reject membership at their sole discretions.
- To become a member of the Rewards Club, you must provide your full name and email address to a staff member at an Uncle Dan’s or Rock/Creek store, or register with your name and email address and create a password on our website, www.udans.com.
- It is at Uncle Dan’s and Rock/Creek’s discretion whether to provide Rewards Club membership.
- You may only register in one name and have one membership.
- After you register, we will enter your contact information in our Rewards Club database and subscribe you to our email updates. You may unsubscribe at any time.
Terms & Conditions of Membership
- Instructions on how to become a Member make up part of these terms and conditions.
- Rewards Club Members will receive $0.04 rewards dollars per dollar spent on any Uncle Dan’s or Rock/Creek product. When a Member has accumulated $250 in Uncle Dan’s or Rock/Creek purchases, a $10 voucher will be generated and emailed to the Member at the beginning of the next month with a unique voucher code. This code corresponds to a record of the credit in our system, like a gift card. You may spend part or all of your voucher at once.
- Uncle Dan’s and Rock/Creek may extend special offers from time to time. These offers may include additional terms and conditions.
- To redeem your rewards dollars, you must go to an Uncle Dan’s or Rock/Creek store and present your Rewards Club dollars voucher email, ask a staff member to look up your voucher in your account, or use the rewards dollars voucher code as a gift card on our web store.
- Rewards dollars will expire 90 days after the Member receives the voucher via email.
- Rewards Club vouchers, special offers and discounts are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash.
- All special offers must be redeemed on the dates specified in additional terms and conditions.
- Uncle Dan’s and Rock/Creek are not responsible if a special offer is not available on the day you come to redeem your special offer.
- Your Member account must be attached to your purchase in order to accrue rewards dollars and count toward your rewards dollars voucher. For online use, you must sign into your account during checkout in order to accrue rewards dollars for that purchase. Online orders count towards rewards dollars accrual only once the order has been shipped.
- Uncle Dan’s and Rock/Creek are not liable for any damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to consequential loss), or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained in connection with any of the special offers, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- In all matters, all decisions of Uncle Dan’s and Rock/Creek stores will be final and cannot be contested.
- If for any reason this service is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or any other causes beyond the control of Uncle Dan’s or Rock/Creek which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this service, Uncle Dan’s and Rock/Creek reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any Member who tampers with the Members’ contact details and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Rewards Club.
- Otherwise, Uncle Dan’s and Rock/Creek reserve the right at their sole discretion to change these terms and conditions, the terms of any of its special offers or the Rewards Club at any time without notice.
Terms and Conditions
- Use of this program constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Rewards cannot be redeemed until your next purchase.
- Rewards vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash or replaced if lost, stolen or used without your permission nor are they transferable.
- Rewards dollars have no cash value.
- Rewards dollars expire 90 days after the Member receives the voucher via email.
- The rewards program is not a credit card, but is intended only as a method of rewarding you for your patronage.
- You must be at least 18 to enroll.
- The member account must be attached to your purchase to accrue rewards dollars.
- Members cannot get credit for visits made prior to enrollment.
- Accounts that have no activity for seven years will become inactive and any vouchers attached to that account will expire.
- Vouchers are non-transferable.
- Uncle Dan’s and Rock/Creek reserve the right to audit any account at any time.
- Uncle Dan’s and Rock/Creek reserve the right to cancel membership and void a program participant's accrued rewards if there is any unauthorized use by the member.
- If the program is experiencing technical difficulties, rewards dollars may not be issued or redeemed until the system is operating.
- Uncle Dan’s and Rock/Creek reserve the right to change or discontinue this program at any time, in whole or in part, with or without notice, even though changes may affect the value or use of any points, rewards, or vouchers already accumulated.
- Uncle Dan’s and Rock/Creek may, for example, withdraw, limit, modify, or cancel any award, increase the number of points required for an award, or discontinue any benefit of the program, or the entire program. The accumulation of points does not entitle program members to any vested rights with respect to awards or program benefits.