The finest mountain days merge elegance and efficiency. Our R1 Pullover maintains a similar focus, with a high/low interior grid polyester/spandex fabric (Polartec Power Grid) that stretches, breathes, moves moisture and insulates-made exclusively for Patagonia to be both light and breathable. Its technical fit accommodates light underlayers or works as a stand-alone top, and it squashes down to practically nothing in your pack. Simple cuffs stay comfortable against the wrists (the cuffs and hem are finished with ultrasoft binding material); minimalist zippers reduce bulk; and a soft, kissing-welt zipper garage at the chin offers next-to-skin comfort. With a smooth, microfiber face for easy layering, redesigned offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort, a zippered left-chest pocket and Polygiene permanent odor control.
- Exclusive to Patagonia, this Polartec Power Grid fabric with Polygiene permanent odor control is light and breathable with outstanding stretch and durability
- Off-shoulder seams sit comfortably under pack straps
- Pullover silhouette has deep center-front zipper with a soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- One left-chest pocket has slim zip install, zipper garage and mesh pocket bag
- Cuffs and hem finished with ultrasoft binding to seal in warmth
- 6.9-oz Polartec Power Grid 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex with Polygiene permanent odor control. Fabric is certified as bluesign approved. Fair Trade Certified sewn