The Osprey Meridan 22 Wheeled Luggage is a traveling champion. This wheeled bag is sized to fit perfectly in the overhead compartment and rolls effortlessly on a rugged HighRoad chassis. When you reach the end of the civilization, unzip the rear panel to reveal technical backpack suspension. The suspension system is highly adjustable to fit a wide range of torso sizes and can be removed entirely to add more packing capacity when you need extra volume.
Inside the main compartment, you'll find four zippered side pockets to keep your gear organized. Internal compression straps hold everything in place during transit. Outside the bag, dual external compression straps add stability and padded top and side handles provide purchase when you're lifting the bag into the back of the bus. There's a zippered top pocket for easy access to small items and a rear panel pocket designed to accept a magazine or tablet. When you reach your destination, unclip the Meridian daypack from the front of the duffel bag and head out for adventure. Carry-on size.
- Internal Compression Straps: Internal compression straps with fabric wings hold clothes securely
- HighRoad Chassis: Lightweight, high-rolling clearance chassis provides maneuverability
- Detachable Daypack: A detachable daypack for day trip adventures includes a 15" padded laptop sleeve, padded tablet sleeve, external twin stretch mesh pockets, and internal organizer
- Zippered Top Pocket: Zippered top pocket provides easy access to toiletries and liquids
- Grab Handles: Padded top and side handles provide comfortable carry
- Extended Handle: Dual tube extended handle for extra control of large loads on rough surfaces
- Rear Panel Pocket: Rear panel pocket holds magazines and an ID card window helps you quickly spot your bag on the luggage carousel
- Panel Access: Large front panel access to main body of pack with lockable sliders
- Stowaway Padded Harness: A comfortable harness for backpack style carry with torso adjustability, stows in the rear panel pocket and is removable for additional storage room
- Zippered Pockets: Four zippered pockets in main compartment keep gear organized
- HIGHROAD CHASSIS: Large wheels for a smooth roll over any surface: cobblestone streets, gravel roads, carpeted airport terminals or icy sidewalks.
- EPLOYABLE SHOULDER HARNESS: The shoulder harness quickly deploys out of a zippered pocket on the rear panel and can be set up in seconds, allowing you to carry it over or through whatever obstacle is in your way. When not in use, the rear pocket stores and organizes other gear outside the main compartment for quick access
- REMOVABLE DAYPACK: The Meridian Day Pack attaches to the front Meridian wheeled travel bags providing flexibility when you reach your destination. Padded laptop and tablet sleeves, organization pockets, external mesh pockets and a stowable harness complete the package for side hikes and market trips
- CARRY: The Meridian Series suspension system is more refined and comfortable than other convertible rolling packs. We've been making the most comfortable backpacking packs in the world for 40 years, and you can tell when you carry these premium travel bags. Adjustable for torso lengths from 16-22"
- Aluminum peripheral frame and center handle stays
PADDED FABRIC BACKPANEL:
- Padded nylon backpanel and lumbar
STOWAWAY PADDED HARNESS:
- Padded harness with fabric upper and air mesh contact surfaces
- Adjustable sternum strap with whistle
- Volume: 3661 cu in/60 L
- Dimensions: 22h x 14w x 9d"
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Fabric: Main 420D Nylon Mini Check Dobby, Accent 1680D Ballistic Nylon, Bottom 1680D Ballistic Nylon