Proven on rocks and roots of the AT and the razor peaks of the Idaho/Montana border, the Oboz Men's Sawtooth Low Hiking Shoe is rapidly gaining a cult following. Leather and textile balance the dueling requirements of protection and breathability, as well as durability and weight. And the Sawtooth's outsole has strategically placed rubber for increased traction and decreased weight over traditional designs.
Fit Tip: Length runs true to size. Form hugging heel cup, sculpted mid-foot, and a wider forefoot & toe box.
- Low density EVA pods: Provides cushioning & comfort
- Medium density EVA throughout: Underfoot support without loss of cushioning
- Moisture wicking top layer: Helps keep feet dry & comfortable
- High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
- High density EVA deep heel cup: Provides support and improves natural cushioning
Standard Shoe — Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep. Wide shoe — High volume feet tend to be wide with high arches and a high instep, or a combination of these. If you have bunions you may consider a high volume shoe
Available in Standard & Wide Men’s wide width is C in the heel and EE in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device). Men’s standard width is C in the heel and D in the forefoot. Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying our footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile
- 3D molded heel counter
Sawtooth — A classic Oboz sole. Sheds mud, offers intense traction, and maintains stability. Sidewall lugs grip off-camber trails while conserving weight
- Dual density EVA
- Nylon shank
Weight: M9(1/2PR): 15.6 oz