Technology takes to the trail with the new Wind River III, a boot designed to handle the toughest treks you can throw its way. Its asymmetrical chassis delivers flex when you need it with exceptional lateral support to prevent ankle rolling, dual zone lacing, waterproof protection and integrated flex zones engineered to go the distance. From its PU heel pod that is cored out to provide lightweight support and long–lasting cushioning to its ultra-protective toe cap on top of Oboz' most rugged outsole package, it's fully loaded and capable of going wherever the trail may lead.
- O FIT Insole
- Low density EVA pods - Provides cushioning & comfort
- Medium density EVA throughout - Underfoot support without loss of cushioning
- Moisture wicking top layer - Helps keep feet dry & comfortable
- High density EVA sculpted arch with the goal of placing the foot in a neutral position
- High density EVA deep heel cup - Provides support and improves natural cushioning
- B-DRY Waterproof
- There's no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There's also no denying the ability of Oboz proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.
- Wind River Outsole
- This is Oboz hardest-charging outsole, built for treks that depend on support and performance to go the distance. Deep 4.5mm directional lugs grip terrain on the way up while providing exceptional traction for braking on the way down.
- The map molded into the bottom of the outsole is of Wyoming's storied Wind River Range, a fitting tribute for a sole fit for the wilderness.
- Wind River Midsole
- Asymmetrical TPU chassis provides support, acts as an integrated shank, creates proper flex points, and cups the heel for comfort on the trail.
- Single density EVA in the forefoot provides cushioning and comfort to each step.
- The cored out PU heel pod provides lightweight support and long lasting cushioning and comfort.
- Asymmetrical TPU Chassis
- Asymmetrical chassis provides support, creates proper flex points, and cups the heel for comfort on the trail.
- Volume: Medium volume feet tend to be standard width with some combinations of high and/or low arches and a high and/or low instep.
- Width: Standard
- Men's standard width is C in the heel and D in the forefoot (according to Brannock Device). Patterns and materials in a given model may influence fit. We always recommend trying footwear on to ensure the best possible fit.
- Upper Material
- Waterproof all Nubuck leather & highly abrasion-resistant textile
- Oboz B-DRY waterproof/breathable membrane Molded rubber toe cap
- Weight: M9(1/2PR): 24.2 oz / 686 g