The ultimate jacket for active pursuits in cold weather, the Ventrix Jacket is built with the North Face's cutting-edge dynamic-venting insulation layer to give outdoor athletes the perfect amount of warmth without overheating.
- Slim fit
- Lightweight, highly-air-permeable fabrics
- 80 g stretch synthetic insulation throughout the garment; perforated under the arms for dynamic venting
- Higher-denier fabric on forearms and hem for added durability
- Laser-perforated underarm panels with contrast-color underlay
- Exposed, VISLON center front zip
- Partially concealed, invisible-zip chest and hand pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Laser-perforated, internal center back panel with contrast-color underlay
- Colorblocked options in select colorways
- Avg. Weight: 420 g (14.81 oz)
- CenterBack: 27.5"
- Material: Body: 30D x 20D 64 g/m ² 92% nylon, 8% elastane ripstop with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish; Forearms: 50D x 40D 106 g/m ² 79% nylon, 10% polyester, 11% elastane ripstop with DWR finish; Lining: 30D x 20D 60 g/m ² 92% nylon, 8% elastane ripstop; Insulation: 80 g Ventrix-100% polyester stretch synthetic insulation