The Singlejack Shirt is handsome on the outside and eco-wise on the inside. People will tell you many times over how much they love the colors, but it's the blend of recycled cotton and recycled poly that will do your conscience good. Satisfying mid-weight fabric is soft to the touch and never needs to be ironed.
- Made from 100% recycled content
- Wash-and-wear easy care
- Button placket
- Double-entry secure patched-on chest pocket
- Reinforced elbow and forearm
- Mitered back yoke detail
- Regular fit
- 30" length
- Fabric: Revolution Twill - 60% Recycled Cotton 40% Recycled Poly
- Care Instructions: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. See garment tags for additional details.