Comfort meets major versatility in this classic water shoe. It has the airiness of a sandal and the toe protection of a shoe. The razor-siped sole provides excellent traction, and the washable webbing upper is ready for hiking, walking, and all your adventures, in and out of the water.
Fit Tip: This style is running a 1/2 size small. We suggest ordering a 1/2 size larger than your usual size!
Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
- METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN
This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- Multi directional lug pattern for increased traction
- PFC Free materials
- Razor siping for improved ground traction
- Secure fit lace capture system
- TPU stability shank
- Washable polyester webbing upper
- Non-marking rubber outsole with razor siping
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Quick-dry lining for active use
- Weight: 14.2 oz / 402.6 g
- CARE: All KEEN water sandals are machine washable. Use a small amount of detergent, wash on gentle cycle and air dry.