Time-honored and field-proven, from starlit starts through benighted finishes, Patagonia's Nano Puff Pullover remains indispensable. It's both an insulated layer in late-fall squalls and a micro-belay parka on chilly rock routes. The Nano shuts out wind, sheds snow and traps heat with its warmand warm when wetlow-bulk, compressible and hydrophobic 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco (55% postconsumer recycled content). The sculpted fit opens up with a deep-venting half-zip that has a soft, wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage. The windproof, 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell glides effortlessly in your layering system, and the pullover packs down to practically nothing and stuffs into a single chest pocket that has a carabiner clip-in loop. Elasticized cuffs and hem seal out wind and trap warmth.
- Lightweight recycled polyester ripstop shell and lining have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco, with 55% post-consumer recycled content, is water-repellent, highly compressible and maintains 98% of warmth, even when wet
- Brick quilting pattern with horizontal quilt lines on side panels stabilizes insulation and uses durable thread for abrasion resistance
- Easy-venting, deep center-front zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Left-chest pocket has clean-finished zipper garage and doubles as a stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal in warmth
- Shell: 1.4-oz 20-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Lining: 1.3-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a DWR finish. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation Eco 100% polyester (55% postconsumer recycled content). Fabric is certified as bluesign approved