Warm and windproof, the Lodge Jacket is perfect for mild winter days or cooler spring and fall evenings. And due to its ability to be packed neatly into its own inner pocket, it is ideal for backcountry activities.
- Packs into interior zipper pocket for easy storage in unpredictable weather and doubles as a travel pillow
- Down-filled collar with tricot fabric chin guard for warmth and comfort
- Collar and hem feature interior drawcords to customize fit and trap heat towards the body
- Power Stretch cuffs enhance fit and add comfort
- Hem is longer in the back for added coverage and protection
- Storm flap underneath 2-way zipper keeps the elements out. Unzip from the bottom for added range of motion or venting
- 3 exterior pockets: chest pocket, 2 lower pockets. All pockets have zipper closures
- 2 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, mesh drop-in pocket
- Wash Care: Do not dry clean. Machine wash cold with mild detergent on gentle cycle. Front loading machine only. Tumble dry on cool setting.
- Versatile: 30°F / 5°F, Ultimate in core warmth, comfort and versatility.
- Basecamp-20D: Windproof and versatile
- Classic and enduring ripstop construction that has proven the test of time with variable, windproof construction, providing the most reliable all-conditions performance and versatility.
- Fit: Slim
- Length: Hip
- Fill: 750 Fill Power Hutterite White Duck Down
- Down origin: North America