This stylish urban piece is similar to Chateau and Banff Parkas but is slightly longer for greater leg protection. With a storm flap over the center front zipper and two interior pockets, the Langford offers clean lines and a modern look, all in an uncompromisingly protective parka.
- 2-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Hood has removable fur ruff
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Webbing grab strap at upper back with Canada Goose emblem patch
- Waist features interior drawcord to customize fit and retain warmth
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- Placket with Velcro closures over 2-way zipper that unzips from the bottom for added range of motion or ventilation. Storm flap underneath zipper adds a layer of protection
- 4 exterior pockets: 2 fleece-lined hand warmer pockets, 2 lower pockets with top flap and Velcro® closures
- 2 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, drop-in pocket
- Wash Care: Dry Clean Only. Remove fur ruff before dry cleaning.
- Enduring: 5°F / -15°F, Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
- Arctic Tech: Extreme Conditions, Canada Goose's most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
- Fit: Slim
- Length: Mid-thigh
- Fill: 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Down origin: North America
- Coyote Fur Ruff: Removable
- Fur origin: North America