Please Note: To insure this product is delivered safely, an additional shipping cost will be charged.
This stylish urban piece is similar to Chateau and Banff Parkas but is slightly longer for greater leg protection. With a storm flap over the center front zipper and two interior pockets, the Langford offers clean lines and a modern look, all in an uncompromisingly protective parka.
- 2-way adjustable down-filled hood adds warmth and element protection. Hood has removable fur ruff
- Chin guard is lined with tricot fabric for softness and comfort
- Webbing grab strap at upper back with Canada Goose emblem patch
- Waist features interior drawcord to customize fit and retain warmth
- Recessed rib-knit cuffs add comfort and lock in heat
- Placket with Velcro closures over 2-way zipper that unzips from the bottom for added range of motion or ventilation. Storm flap underneath zipper adds a layer of protection
- 4 exterior pockets: 2 fleece-lined hand warmer pockets, 2 lower pockets with top flap and Velcro® closures
- 2 interior pockets: security pocket with zipper closure, drop-in pocket
- Wash Care: Dry Clean Only. Remove fur ruff before dry cleaning.
- Enduring: 5°F / -15°F, Inspired by the Arctic and made for enduring daily warmth.
- Arctic Tech: Extreme Conditions, Canada Goose's most proven textile designed to stay dry in extreme conditions and climates.
- Fit: Slim
- Length: Mid-thigh
- Fill: 625 Fill Power White Duck Down
- Down origin: North America
- Coyote Fur Ruff: Removable
- Fur origin: North America