Made of our own lightweight, waterproof and breathable 3-layer hardshell Himaltec laminated fabric, the Lithang Jacket will keep you dry and warm when it's wet and cold. With room for layers, a roomy helmet compatible hood and subtle stretch, you will feel unrestricted as you hike, climb and ski.
- Helmet compatible hood has a stiffened brim that can be custom shaped to protect your face from the weather; fit can be refined via a multi-cinch system at the center back and sides of the hood
- Seam sealed, 3-layer shell fabric has a 20,000mm/20,000g/m2 /24h waterproof/breathable rating
- Pocketing: The chest pocket, hand pockets and center-front zippers are water-resistant while the large, zippered hand pockets are placed high to avoid interference with a harness or pack belt. Two napoleon exterior pockets with antique brass zippers provide instant access to essentials even while wearing a pack.
- Venting pit zips have welted, two-way zippers with a DWR (durable water-repellent) treatment
- Listed in Outdoor's Magic 100 of 2018
- Includes our unique, low profile media system with a media port and earbud guides for ease of use
- Weight: 565 g. (19.9 oz.)
- Fabric: Himaltec laminated 3-layer four-way stretch 65d plain weave that is 100% microfiber polyester with 100% nylon tricot backing.