Light, soft base-layer sweater in Merino wool with buttons at the front. Perfect as a warm base layer against the skin, under a shirt or sweater, and can also be used as a light mid-layer top. The wool fibres wick away moisture and warm even when damp, which is really practical when you are alternating between calm and energetic activities. Merino wool also has the advantage of not itching and its natural anti-bacterial qualities keep it from smelling - which is practical when on a multi-day hunt without the chance to wash so often. Round neck with buttons in corozo, a natural material that is durable and has a wood-like look. Comfortable flatlock seams that reduce the risk of chafing.
- Functional, pliant fleece that keeps the core warm.
- Smooth outside, brushed inside.
- Reinforcements in G-1000 Eco on the shoulders.
- Pockets placed with a backpack's hipbelt in mind.
- Vertical chest pocket with zipper.
- Two zippered hand pockets.
- Front zipper with chin guard.
- Fleece in polyester (partly recycled), wool and elastane.
- Outer material: 100% Wool
- Weight: 240 g in size M