Soft, quick-drying and stretchy, Patagonia's Capilene Cool Daily is our most versatile performance knit for whatever you have planned. Whether you're running, climbing or just hanging with friends it dries fast, wicks moisture and stretches, all while providing built-in 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene permanent odor control (work out and go out, all in the same clothes). Made of 100% recycled polyester jersey (heathers and cross-dyes have 50% recycled content) Capilene Cool Daily feels light, soft and forgiving on the skin and features a clean design with a put-together look. Details include set-in sleeves for chafe-free comfort and total shoulder mobility, miDori bioSoft (a plant seed-based multi-purpose fabric softener) to increase wicking speeds and ensure long-term softness, minimal stitching and seaming for maximum skin comfort and 50+ UPF sun protection. Capilene Cool Daily is also Fair Trade Certified sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- 100% recycled polyester jersey (heathers and cross-dyes have 50% recycled content). Fair Trade Certified sewn
- Set-in sleeve design for enhanced movement and fit
- Stretch fabric provides enhanced comfort during activities both in and out of water
- miDori bioSoft for added wicking and softness
- Artists by color: Neil Hubert (FRWX, LSHF); Patagonia original art (STWI, PLFE, TRTA, CPFG, BOLW, BLBX, BLRY)
- 50+ UPF sun protection
- Solids: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey. Heathers and cross-dyes: 4.1-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey. All with miDori bioSoft for added wicking and softness, Polygiene permanent odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection. Fabric is certified as bluesign approved. Fair Trade Certified sewn