The Deuter Kid Comfort 3 provides first-class travel for its passengers and captain on any family expedition. The pivoting Vari-Flex hip belt delivers ultimate comfort and load control while the stability and comfort of the softly padded, high rising backrest and integrated sun roof keeps your little one cozy and shaded during those blue bird day hikes. The only problem you might encounter? It is likely your passenger will refuse to exit the cockpit. JPMA certified!
- Aircontact Back System
- Breathable Foam Back: Breathable Foam Back minimizes perspiration
- Vari Fit: You can easily adjust the pack to the individual's back, making for a perfect fit every time.
- Side Pockets: stretch side pockets provide additional storage space
- Padded Hip Belt: An additional padding on the hip belt provides more carrying comfort.
- Vari Flex System: Deuter's Vari Flex System, leaving the generous hip fins fully mobile. The Vari Flex hip fins follow even the most complex movements allowing tricky sections to be negotiated without losing yor balance - especially important when carrying a hefty load.
- Sternum Strap: The sternum strap stabilizes the pack on the shoulders.
- Raincover: removable rain cover with special pocket
- Hydration System 3.0 L Compatible
AIRCONTACT PRO SYSTEM BACK SYSTEM
- Two ergonomically formed V-shape multi-chamber aluminium stays, direct part of the load from the back to the hips.
- Back padding with ventilating Aircontact hollow chamber foam technology and durable 3D AirMesh lining wicks away warmth and moisture.
- Height adjustable load adjustment straps on the shoulder straps for precise pack positioning.
- Anatomically shaped shoulder straps with 3D AirMesh lining. Heavy duty construction with special dual layer foams.
- With the stepless VariFit system the pack can be easily adjusted to the individual wearer's back.
- Weight: 7 lbs 11 oz
- Volume: 18 liters
- Size: 31 / 17 / 13 (H x W x D) Inch
- Fits Torso Length: 15 - 20"
- Height standing: 80 cm
- Height folded: 89 cm
- 600D PES
Made from 600 den Polyester thread and with a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight. It is most suitable for backpacks, used in average conditions to keep the weight to a minimum.