The Deuter Groden 32 hiking pack is a heritage story on it's own, but when it was paired with the AirComfort backsystem, a modern look, and added comfort, it quickly became a fan favorite.
- Aircomfort Ventilation System
- Spring Steel Frame: The round spring steel frame is very lightweight and flexible. It is extremely durable, provides stable tension for the back mesh and transfers the load to the hip belt. Its flexibility guarantees great freedom of movement and a perfect fit.
- Side Pockets: stretch side pockets provide additional storage space
- Padded Hip Belt: An additional padding on the hip belt provides more carrying comfort.
- Sternum Strap: The sternum strap stabilizes the pack on the shoulders.
- Raincover: removable rain cover with special pocket
- Valuables Pocket: special pocket on the inside of the pack to keep valuable items safe
- Stretch Compartment: compartment to stowe sweaty/wet clothes
- Hiking Pole Attachment: Attachment loops for hiking poles
- Lid pocket: This pocket integrated into the lid guarantees quick access to your gear.
AIRCOMFORT SYSTEM BACK SYSTEM
- LESS SWEATING THANKS TO MAXIMUM VENTILATION
The tensioned Aircomfort special mesh creates an effective ventilation space between the backpack and the wearer‘s back to allow moist air to disperse freely. The patented Deuter 3-side ventilation reduces the loss of fluids by up to 25 %*. (*tested and verified by the reputable Hohenstein Institute)
- The mesh back provides comfort and top class ventilation: the hot air dissipates freely from three sides.
- Anatomically shaped, softly padded shoulder straps.
- Polyester: 45% / Nylon: 55%
- 600D PES RIPSTOP: The sturdier version of the Deuter Super Polytex with woven in stronger threads. PU coated.