Inspired by sweaters worn on the first Everest expedition, the Dumji Sweater is updated and refined to incorporate today's fabric technology. Made of extrafine merino wool, nylon, and alpaca, it will keep you warm if it gets wet and will fight odor. It's everything the early climbers could have dreamed of.
- Inspired by sweaters worn on the first Everest expedition
- Merino wool is odor resistant, naturally wicking, quick to dry and warm for its weight
- Hand wash, do not bleach, dry flat, warm iron
- Weight: 520 g. (18.57 oz.)
- Fabric: 65% extrafine merino wool / 30% nylon / 5% alpaca