A festival-goer's dream come true, the Timbuk2 Collective Pack Daypack keeps you hy(drated) and dry. A back slip pocket holds up to a 13" laptop or a hydration bladder, and a coordinated unisex rain poncho doubles as a park blanket. External zip pockets, some more hidden that others, allow easy external access to all key items, without digging through your bag. Wear your Collective Pack in the desert or rock it in the city.Organization:
- Dual side mesh pockets for a water bottles or U-lock
- Expandable straps fit up to sleeping bag
- Stealth side zip pocket for secret stuff
- Daisy chains for attaching strings of lights or more practical items
- Dual compression straps for cinching up or down
- Hydration bladder pocket fits up to 3L
- Includes unisex rain poncho features a drawstring hood and doubles as a park blanket. It folds into itself for storage
- Reflective zipper pulls
- Light durable nylon fabric with a contemporary crinkle
- One Size
- Width: 9.8"
- Height: 15.7"
- Depth: 4.9'
- Weight: 1.4 lbs
- Volume: 854 cu in/ 14 L