Patagonia's City Storm Parka provides a warm haven from the coldest winter days. Finely-tuned for callous weather, it has a clean design and ultrawarm 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down insulation (reclaimed from used duck and goose down products) to keep you flowing through your day. Patagonia makes the H2No Performance Standard shell from tough 2-layer 100% nylon (35% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for complete waterproof, windproof and breathable performance. A lightweight 1.2-oz 100% nylon ripstop lining with a DWR finish increases the City Storm's wickability, durability and next-to-skin comfort, and glides smoothly over your sweater or shirt. The insulated hood adjusts with hidden cords for a secure fit even over a hat, while a laminated visor preserves your visibility. Microfleece lining in the collar and chin is soft against your skin, and a 2-way front zipper is protected from the elements with an external storm flap. For all of your pocketing needs, the City Storm has a zippered internal media-compatible pocket to secure your electronics, two exterior zip-closing chest pockets, two top-entry pockets that secure with easy-access magnetic snap closures are lined with brushed jersey for warmth and a skin-friendly feel. A hidden drawcord at the waist adjusts the fit to seal out the cold.
- 2-way center-front zipper with an external storm flap that secures with top and bottom snap closures; chin and collar lined with soft microfleece for greater comfort
- Fixed 2-way-adjustable insulated hood with hidden adjustment cords that cinch down for protective warmth and laminated visor for visibility in bad conditions
- Boxed baffled construction for ultimate warmth
- Two chest pockets with zipper closure; media-compatible internal zippered pocket
- Two top-entry pockets with magnetic snap closures and lined with brushed jersey on the knuckle side
- Hidden adjustment cords on waist for a closer fit seal out the cold
- Regular Fit
- Weight: 1106 g (39 oz)
- H2No Performance Standard shell: 2-layer, 4.2-oz 100% nylon (35% recycled) with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Lining: 1.2-oz 100% nylon ripstop with a DWR finish.
- Insulation: 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products)